All classes will begin in late September with Small Group Introduction Sessions for CGS beginning in early September. If your child is in our Montessori CGS program your catechist team will be in contact with you for scheduling the intro session.
Access to the registration for all Elementary Faith Formation (English) programs will open on August 1st at 9am both here on this page and in person at the parish office. Classes will begin on Sept 28th.
Instructions for registering using Realm, our parish software system:
- Sign in to your Realm account if you have one. If you do not have a realm profile, list your name and enter your email when prompted.
- **Very Important***. Uncheck your name and add a check box next to the names of everyone you are registering. If you signed in as guest, add each of your children as listed guests and be sure to still uncheck your name.
- Click the <Next> button and choose your child’s class by scrolling through <Registration Type> under each of their names. (If the class is full, they will be listed as such, and be sure to add your child to the waitlist.)
- Answer the questions for each child.
- Scroll back up and click <submit> in the right hand column to process the registration form and add the payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email and that will let you know that your form has been completed.
- Call the parish office and ask for Kristin Atkinson if you have any problems.
- You may also call the office, or come up to the parish office and we are happy to help get you registered.
. In the Fall of 2022, we plan to offer the following options for faith formation:
- Traditional faith formation – Paper lessons with bible and supplemented with videos and activtites.
- In person Wednesday evenings 6:15-7:30 for Kinder through 5th grade.
- At Home with parents for Kinder through 5th grade
- Classes will begin the last Wednesday in September.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd – Montessori inspired faith formation
- In person only
- Formation offered for 3 years through 3rd grade with plans to expand to offer through 5th grade in the next two years.
- Small group Intro Sessions will begin in September, you will be contacted by your catechist team with more details.
- For more information and schedule of sessions for this program click here : St. Ann’s CGS